A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 27 August 2012

Tiddly Inks Summer Challenge

Goodness me!! Nothing like leaving things 'til the last minute!!

Being the indecisive person that I am, I couldn't decide on which gorgeous image to use for the Tiddly Inks 'Summer' Challenge!  At first I thought I'd post my sepia couple card - but then thought maybe not as I wasn't sure it was summery enough!  Then I brightly coloured in another image - only to find it seemed a bit TOO bright for my liking!  At last, this afternoon, I decided on this little cutie - 'Fluttering by to say Hi'.  Phew!!!  Butterflies and flowers shout out 'SUMMER' to me and so I thought this would be perfect :)

009

I've coloured her in my favourite colour combo - turquoise & lilac - using promarkers & spectrum noirs.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bow I made from netting, which I bought from my local fabric shop.

Unfortunately, the pic hasn't come out as clear as I would have liked (due to lack of daylight on finishing my little project) - serves me right for taking so long :)!!  I'm kinda liking the shadows which have been cast though - I can pretend the sun was shining hee hee!!

Well, I'm so sorry this is a not so detailed post, however, I'm super worried I'm going to be too late to enter the challenge by the time I've babbled on!

Hope you like & thank you so much for popping by!
Hugs
Tracey xx

6 comments:

  1. hiyah tracey!!
    aww this is too cute, I love that big flourish of yummy flowers in the corner too.
    thankyou so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou - it was my pleasure! Well, once I had decided which image to use lol :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pops - it's the first one I've entered as very new to 'blog land' but I can't wait to enter more now :) xx

      Delete
  3. Butterflies are totally summery!!!! I love your card teal and purple together work so well! I love that how shiny her hair looks with your highlights. Thanks so much for following my blog and I have followed your now so I can see all your lovely creations.... BTW love that you blog is candicraftcards as I have always had the nickname candihearts so we much become friends its fate =)
    ~Patti~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patti - I think this colour combo is my all time fave :) Thanks so much for following - it means so much to us newbies doesn't it? Absolutely must become friends .... the names say it all - great minds think alike hee hee! Hugs, Tracey xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx