A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 3 November 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hiya ladies! I hope you are all keeping well and still happily crafting!  I'm back from my amazing holiday in the very beautiful, unspoilt island of Boa Vista, Cape Verde.  Feeling so relaxed I'm almost horizontal - albeit a tad chilly ..... what a shock to return to England with its very nippy low temps! Just trying to get into the swing of things again - number crunching at work all day Weds & Thurs was a shocker too ha ha!

As I'm still kind of in holiday mode (my little crafty mojo is not yet fully awake) I thought I'd blog one of my cards I made back in the summer when I first started using my promarkers.  The colouring is not fab on this one but I always think it's a good thing to look back on things to see how far you've progressed - hopefully I've come on a bit since June but there's always room for improvement!

Here is the gorgeous Whispy from Saturated Canary all Pretty in Pink ......


The backing papers are from the Papermania Capsule Collection from Docrafts. I stitched the edges of each mat and added onto the card at various angles to give the card an interesting layout!  I coloured and glittered the beautiful Whispy and adhered her at yet another angle.  I punched the little butterflies and added glitter and gems to pretty them up even more.  The gorgeous doily is from WOC.  The sentiment and age were printed from my PC - took a while to get the right colour pink hee hee! but I got there in the end. 





All in all I think butterflies, glitter, gems and fairies make an all round girly girl card - not forgetting the pink :)

I would like to enter this little creation into the following:

                                             Unique Crafters Challenge - Sugar and Spice


I shall be having a little hop around within the next couple of days to have a peek at everyone's lovely creations since I've been away - thank you so much for stopping by my little space today.

Big hugs,

2 comments:

  1. SHe is definitely pretty in pink! Love the soft colours and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge! Good luck!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my so soft and adorable...great image and design...love it..thanks for joining us at unique Crafters Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx