A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Drive Guy

Hi all, hope you're all keeping well and happy!  Today I am sharing a quick post with you all to show a card I made for a friend's son who passed his driving test - I always feel it's a huge milestone as it is the perfect ticket for that extra bit of freedom.  No more relying on public transport, friends or family ...... and the option to go where you want, when you want!  I remember passing my test (a whole 25 years ago ...... yikes).  It's such an amazing feeling and one which deserves celebrating :)

For my card I used a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps called Guy - car


I coloured this fab image up with copics and matted him on to my Maja Design papers.


I distressed the edges of the papers and added card candi around the sides.  
I added a little bit of fun by making up road signs on my computer to personalise the card for John :)


The 'L' and 'P' plates are also both coloured with copics.


I apologise for my super quick post today, but hope you all like my fun little take on this card :)

I would like to enter into the following:

Allsorts Challenge - Week 191 - Masculine
Cards for Men - Ch 2 - Transport
Here Come The Boys - Ch 44 -Bingo (I used Patterned Paper, Distressing, Image)
Joanna Sheen - 3-2-1 
Lady Anne's Challenges - Sentiment - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for those who stop by - it means so much!  Big hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a new driver, love the design and details. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the little warning sign. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! what a superb card, the design is perfect, and that car looks wonderful!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mens card. The image looks great and I love the colours and your embellies.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time, and good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx