A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 20 May 2013

Anyone for cake?

Hi everyone!  Hope you've all had a fab weekend!  The weather was a little turn up for the books where we are - lots and lots of sunshine yesterday and we definitely made the most of it :)  Good job as, alas, today is back to square one ...... rain ..... again!! Bluuuurgh!!

My card today is extremely CAS for little old me!  My little Granddaughter turns 4 next week and I have made this sweet card for my little boy to give to her!

As soon as I saw this image I thought of our little Lola Blu and her little love of cake!


The sweet image and fab sentiment is from DigiStamp Boutique and is called Daisy and cake. 

I coloured Daisy with Copics in the following:

Purples:  V12, V15, V17    Blues:  B12, B23  
Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R11     Hair:  E35, E37, E53  
Tray and Shadow:  C1, C3, C5

I added a bit of blue 'butter icing' for the centre of the cake and a nice thick layer of scrummy icing for the top of the cake using my Liquid Pearls and Baby Blue and White Opal.

     
I'd like to enter this little lady into the following:

CAS on Sunday - Pastel Pretties
Crafts 4 Eternity - Sweet Tooth
DigiStamp Boutique - May Competition
Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Oodles of Doodles

Thanks so much for popping by today!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Tracey and thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulously sweet card Tracey, the image is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Tracey. Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and your fab colouring, very pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, your coloring is amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the clean and simple layout is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx