A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 3 August 2013

The Hobby House Ch #3 - Christmas

Morning all - hope you're all keeping happy and well :)

It's time for the start of a fresh challenge over at The Hobby House and our theme for the month is CHRISTMAS!!

The fabulous prize is a massive £25 to spend at The Hobby House Store (postage paid by winner).

I decided to try something a little different from the norm for me and have gone with a pretty, festive cracker!  It may not be the best cracker in crackerland .... but it is my first try and, so far, it's still standing firm LOL.



I got the fabulous cracker template from The Cutting Cafe.  As the template wasn't quite big enough for what I wanted and not having any fancy cutting devices etc., I used my little ole brain to work out measurements for a larger cracker, pencilled it onto larger cardstock and cut it all out by hand keeping my fingers crossed that it was all going to fit together ...... and it did!!!  


Hobby House Products used:

Jingle Bell Charms (They really do jingle too) 
Ribbon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other Items used:

Wild Rose Studio - Wintry Christmas Paper
Marianne Design Snowflake Dies
Liquid Pearls & Glitter

Well, I really hope you like my cracker attempt today and would love for you to pop on over to the HH Challenge to have a look at what my very clever teamies have created and to enter your fab creations whilst you're there!

I would like to enter into the following:

Crafting for all Seasons #57 - Christmas in July
Creative Moments #22 - Anything but a Card
Deep Ocean Challenge #57 - Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon #196 - Christmas in July
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #31 - Charmed I'm Sure

Big hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. I think your measurements are perfect and love how you have thought outside the norm, lovely use of those WRS papers so soft and delicate and gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing Tracey!!! I love the papers and that image is just adorable. I love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cracker is a real cracker Tracey, lol. I love the image, it's adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so lovely!! You have done so a fab job - I love everything about it!

    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous!Too pretty to open! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic. thanks for entering at Creative Moments for this challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous Christmas creation. thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Oh what a beautiful creation so pleased you are following our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Charms/Brads" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a Great Bon Bon! Awesome Colours and Colouring! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You must have spent a great deal of time on this. Beautiful!Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx