A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 4 January 2014

The Hobby House Ch #6 - Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone & a Happy New Year!  

It's time for our very first challenge of 2014 over at the Hobby House Challenge and, for this month, we are having a fab time with RIBBONS.  

As always, our winner will receive a fabulous prize of

To be in with a chance of winning, you can create anything you like using a Hobby House item.  We would ask that you mention which product you have used and link to the item on the Hobby House website, as well as linking to the Challenge page.

I had lots of fun making my very first ribbon topiary and here's a little pic ...


HH Products used:

If you haven't done so already, I'd love for you to pop over to the HH Challenge and see the fabulous array of designs, which my Teamies have created!  It's amazing the fun you can have creating with ribbon and I can honestly say, I am definitely looking on it in a new light now!

I hope you'll join us in our challenge this month and look forward to seeing what you create!

I'd like to enter my little creation into the following:
Brown Sugar Challenge - Ch# 75 - Use Ribbon or Twine
Totally Gorjuss - Ch# 217 - Ribbon

Big hugs,

7 comments:

  1. I thought this was awesome the first time I saw it but wow it looks stunning this time around, such lovely colours too, must have taken ages but so worth it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so creative with all the ribbon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tracey! I almost tried doing one of these as well! It looks amazing! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome!!!
    Love it :o)
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation...I have always wanted to make one of these...now you've inspired me...so much for housework this weekend - LOL !!

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck. Hope to see you again.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Love the way you used ribbon on your project, so so nice!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I would love to have one of those at my place!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx