A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 15 March 2014

Hobby House Midway Challenge Reminder - Buttons

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you've all had a fabulous week - can you believe it's the weekend again already? Yay!!!!!

It's our midway reminder for the Hobby House Challenge today and our theme is
BUTTONS
Please remember to use at least ONE Hobby House product and mention in your post the product you've used.

As always, our winner will receive this WHOPPING prize!

I decided to dress up a tag for my midway inspiration and had a lot of fun with it!



This was so easy peasy to put together as the gorgeous topper, papers, ribbon, doily, and wording all come together in the Wee Sweet Blossom Cardmaking Kit (with loads more besides).  An amazing kit where everything co-ordinates so beautifully!  A beautiful pearl flourish pack also comes in the set, however, the one I used for this little tag can be found here.  I inked the topper and words with chalk and die cut the little butterflies using my Butterflies and Dragonfly Signature Die.  

I had fun playing with these gorgeous buttons, which are part of the fabby HH Embellishment Set - Wedding Day and added individual adhesive pearls on top of each button.

I hope you'll join us for the remaining half of our challenge - you have until 29th March to enter so there's still plenty of time to get your fab creations in!  
We so look forward to seeing what you create this time!

Thanks so much for popping along here today and your visits and kind comments are so very much appreciated!

I would like to enter my tag into the following:
Jellypark - Friday Challenge Blog - Pretty Pastels
Little Claire's Designs - #43 Make a Tag
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo - (Gems, Ribbon, Buttons)

Big hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Tracy this is so pretty, fab make. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I adore this work! thanks for playing along with us at Jelly Park Friends.
    Hugs xxx
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tag Tracey and just love the use of those buttons !! Glad you could join us this month at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Challenges – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx