A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 2 March 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #13

Morning everyone! Hope you're all keeping well.

It's Scribble & Scrap Challenge time again! As always, it's
ANYTHING GOES 
and we want to see all of your fabulous new creations over this next coming fortnight.

The winner of the challenge will receive a £15 voucher to spend in the Scribble & Scrap Shop, however, if the winner has used a Scribble & Scrap product, the prize rises to a whopping £20.  Top 3 also gain from a fabulous £5 voucher too!  To be in with a chance of winning, please check out the RULES as we really wouldn't want you to miss out!

My card today is showcasing some stunning digital papers called Grungy Florals - Natural, which can be found in the SHOP alongside a whole host of beautiful paper sets - not forgetting some gorgeous vintage photo sheets, digital stamps and sentiments.


The adorable digi stamp on my card is Shy Girl by Art by Mi Ran and I coloured her up in Copics to match in with the gorgeous turquoise tone of the paper.  
You may or may not have noticed too that I've also printed the paper design onto a doily.  I'm quite proud of myself with this one as, although I've inked and stamped onto doilies, I've never actually printed onto them!  I was a bit wary in case my printer ate it ..... but it didn't and all was good!  Yay!! Lol.


A little close up of my printed pattern doily :)

I hope you'll hop on over to see what my DTeamies have created for you all this time and enter your creation whilst you're there!  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us all this time!

I would like to enter into the following:
Crafts 4 Eternity - #165 Texture
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi stamp
Make It Monday #181 - Linky Party
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Cute
The ABC Challenge - G is for Girls

Thanks so much for popping by today and a big thank you also to my new followers :)

34 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! I love everything on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours, the image is very sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. Keeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely super stunning, Sweetie! Love how you've used the papers and you're so brave putting the doily through your printer...wonderful idea which works really well.
    And the image and your colouring are just incredible. This truly is a little masterpiece.

    Thank you for creating such a fabby dabby card for the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous simply beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Tracy, love the gorgeous image and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow! This is beyond beauty! Your colouring is absolutely breathtaking! I'm so glad I found your blog!
    Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Tracey!!! love the bright blue. all the flowers and the Art by Mi ran image is amazing! I love everything!!!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Tracey and what a brilliant idea to print on to a doily. The image is wonderfully coloured and I love all the extra details you've added xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, really beautiful and I love that you printed on the doily! Thank you for joining us at the Include a stamped or digi stamped element Challenge at Cards Galore, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, your layout is awesome, fab flower arrangement and I love those pearls. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracey -This is just simply stunning! I love that paper pack and would have never thought to print directly on my doily! May have to give that a try! Looking forward to working with you!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely feminine card. Sweet image and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just LOVE this hun, your colourwork is Amazing! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Tracey, I love that image and your beautiful blue colors! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this darling image and the blues and brown are lovely! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Please join us again it is a treat to see your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw your fabulous card on MIM. Stunning colouring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your lovely comment Tracey - I saw your card on MIM - it is gorgeous, a lovely design and colour scheme, your beautifully coloured image is fabulous and such stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love what you have done with this lovely image. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is so beautiful! Saw you at MIM and had to stop by and take a better look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a Pretty Card saw you on MIM
    hugs Nikki # 50

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card love the colours used. Thank you for joining us at Cards Galore Encore challenge 3
    Gemma DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your amazing card and gorgeous coloring! Just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome colouring. Love the whole card.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colouring. Lovely card.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Tracey. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh Tracey this is totally gorgeous! Love the colours and the image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh this is just gorgeous! LOVE the colours, the image is fab and the embellishments are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just saw your card over on MIM and had to take you that your card is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is a gorgeous card, so much texture and I love the main image as well. Glad your printer didn't eat up the doily.

    Had to come and take a closer look from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning card. I love your printed doilie. It really came out stunning. I love the lace on the girls skirt too.

    Thanks for joining us in our texture challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this! Saw it on MIM and had to come get a closer look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh this looks ever so sweet! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx