A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hobby House - Summer Sweetness Art Book Inspiration

Morning everyone and a Happy Wednesday to you all.

Today is my turn again for a little inspiration over at the Hobby House Blog.  This month we have been showcasing the fabulous NEW Elisabeth Bell Art Books.  Each book holds a total of 5 x 6 darling images all printed onto quality cardstock ready for you to colour up at your will.

My third piece of inspiration this month is a gorgeous image from the Summer Sweetness book and here she is:
I coloured this little gem with Copics in the following:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Blues:  BG000, BG01, BG05
Greens:  YG00, YG03, YG67
Browns:  E51, E31, E35, E47

The papers are Shabby Shack from Lili of the Valley and every single one of the gorgeous embellishments are from the Hobby House.  A list with links can be found on the HH Blog HERE.
I'm absolutely loving these little colouring books - no printing; no stamping; just good old fashioned colouring at your fingertips!

We'll have more inspiration on the Hobby House Blog for you tomorrow on these wonderful art books and I hope you'll pop by and take a peek!

I'd like to enter into the following:
TBA

Thanks heaps for popping along here today!
Take good care and Happy Crafting!






1 comment:

  1. Tracey you are such a talented lady!! Your cards and colouring are just so beautiful! Totally love this card.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx