A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 11 July 2014

Autumn's Memoirs

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing?  I hope you're all well and happily crafting :)  I've been running around like a mad thing this last couple of weeks and, sadly, not a lot of crafting has been done!  Everytime I feel I'll have a free moment to craft, something else crops up and I have to put it aside!! Ah well, such is life hey?

It's time for Challenge 10 over at the fabulous Art by Miran challenge page and, as always, it's ANYTHING GOES!!! 
This can literally be anything you fancy creating as long as you use a hand coloured image!  More details on the rules can be found HERE

My card today is showcasing the very gorgeous
Isn't she just a doll?

I coloured this little lady up with Prismacolor pencils and, for once, I kept the card pretty simple.  The paper was from my stash, which I thought was perfect for this image, and I printed a larger version of the image and coloured and cut out the leaves to pop on top of the jute fabric border with 3D pads.

A little close up of Autumn's Memoirs
I absolutely loved colouring this little lady and love her gorgeous beret :)  
You can find more of Mi Ran's fabulous art work HERE and you certainly won't be dissapointed!  Every image is just as beautiful as the next and the only struggle you'll have is to choose which one to colour up!

We hope you can join in with the Challenge this next fortnight and look forward to seeing your fab creations!  We have a gorgeous line up of my amazing DTeamies' creations for inspirational ideas for these beauties, as well as a fabulous card created by our GDT this time.

I would like to enter into the following:
TBA

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a little peek!
Big hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning, LOVE your colours on her! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tracey this is simply beautiful! Your colouring is out of this world and a fabulously designed card too!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx