A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 22 August 2014

Cupid's Little Helper

Hi Everyone! Happy Friday to you all!

I'm here today to share with you my LAST project as a DT member for the fabulous Mi Ran of Artbymiran!  With so much going on in my personal life at the moment, I took the really difficult decision to step down from her fabulous DT! I feel her beautiful images should be showcased to the fullest but, alas, for the time being anyway, I just simply don't have the time to be able to do them justice and feel it's only right to step away for a little while.  
So, a massive THANK YOU goes out to Mi Ran for being so brilliant to work for and to the fabulous Artbymiran DT girls! You Rock!!

So, for Challenge 13, which, as always, is ANYTHING GOES using a hand coloured image, I have created with the very sassy Cupid's Little Helper who takes centre stage in this cute little shadow box!
I coloured this little cutie in Prismacolors and thought the cute little sentiment from Create with TLC was perfect for her!
I bought the wooden shadow box from Wilkinsons, painted it black and adhered patterned paper from my stash onto the inside 'walls' of the box, along with adding a couple of gorgeous flowers from WOC on the inside.  The little bead heart was 'painted' black with a Copic pen.
A little side view just to show the dimension on this cute box.
I attached the gorgeous pearl string from the Hobby House around the edge and popped the little white hearts to each corner.  Added a couple more flowers to the edge and the cute little diecut banner from Joanna Sheen and voila!! All done :)

I hope you will join Mi Ran and her fabulous DT girls in the Challenge this time!
Good Luck and Big Hugs to you all!

I would like to enter into the following:
Divas by Design - Pretty Pearls
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - #92 - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #23 - Die Cuts and Flowers
Paper Pretties - #324 - White/Black/+1

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful creation do love the colours on this one, hope your well x
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another stunning creation Tracey! Your colouring and design is second to none.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx