A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day 3 - Whimsy Stamps GRAND BLOG HOP

Hi everyone & a huge welcome to the ...
Whimsy Stamps August release BLOG HOP!

The Whimsy Stamps DT and GDT have been sharing some amazing creations made with the new August release stamps and dies over the last couple of days, and today we are celebrating their release with a GRAND BLOG HOP! 

The hop starts today (Wednesday August 6th at 12.00PM noon ET) and ends on Friday August 8th at 12.00pm noon ET. If you would like to hop along with us today, please CLICK HERE to start the hop at Iris's blog. Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! To enter the draw, simply leave a comment HERE and at EVERY stop along the hop by 12.00pm noon on Friday August 8th. 

 For today's project, I have inked up this beautiful image by Crissy Armstrong called 
' A Girl and Her Pumpkin'.
I coloured this gorgeous girl in Prismacolor Pencils and chalked the background.  The beautiful papers are Emerald Isle by M R Designs.  I added cheesecloth between the layers and some twine to my little flower buttons.  The acorns and acorn shell came from a little nature walk with my little boy - left over from a school project he had to complete last year.  I know they're not from the sycamore tree .... but they do add more texture :)

Here's a little close up of this beautiful stamp
I feel very honoured and have thoroughly enjoyed participating as a GDT in this fabulous hop! 
So now it's time for you to continue today's hop! Don’t forget to leave a comment at every stop along the hop to be entered into the draw to win a $25 gift certificate. 

 Thanks so much for visiting today. 
Happy hopping!

21 comments:

  1. Tracey love the way you colored the boots Especially
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the way you used cheesecloth, buttons and twine on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is so pretty. Love the fall look of the embellishments and the little girl.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty and has me wishing for fall to hurry up & get here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and great
    coloring. Love the buttons
    and flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Tracey! You've colored the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love fall and this project makes me want fall to get here even quicker. Great job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fall card! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creation is beautiful...love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love ur coloring

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Gorgeous job coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This new image is so sweet. Lovely colouring and I really like all the textural elements.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAbulous coloring and I like your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty - love the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is another stunner Tracey - your colouring always blows me away!! Love the colour combo and wonderful design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx