A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 30 August 2014

Sugar, Spice and Betty Boots have arrived!! NEW Digi Release

Hiya lovely peeps! I hope you're all keeping well and ship-shape! 

I have a couple of fabby, brand new, shiny, digi images to share with you all today!! Woohooo!!!


I was so excited to be asked to join in on this gorgeous new release of 
SUGAR & SPICE 
and, of course, I jumped at the chance!  I absolutely adore these fab, fun images!!  

The two creations I'm about to share with you all feature the very cute, Sugar ..... however, there are more digis available, which feature both Sugar AND Spice, along with the gorgeous new release of 
BETTY BOOTS!!  

You can find the whole array of these brand spanking new digis at That Craft Place Ltd's Etsy Store HERE
  
Firstly I'd like to introduce 'Sugar Frosted' ........
Isn't she just AMAZING!!!  I love the fact that these images allow you to be as creative and adventurous as you dare to be!  I coloured Sugar Frosted up with Prismacolor Pencils and went for non-traditional Christmas colours (as you can tell lol).  The sentiment can also be found from That Craft Place Ltd and, of course, I coloured it up to match Sugar Frosted :)



Now to introduce 'Love from Sugar'......
Also coloured up with Prismacolors :)

Don't forget to head on over to That Craft Place Ltd to see ALL of the new releases!  You can also grab yourself a discount by joining in on That Craft Place Natter & Chatter page on fb!

Hope to see you there and thanks for popping by here today!
Big hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow they ate such cool gals. Love the vibrant colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx