A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 14 November 2014

Devine Tilda

Hi lovely peeps! Hope you're all well and happy on this beautiful, November day!  Okay, so it started off a bit rubbish, but brightened up eventually :)

Today I thought I'd share my first EVER Magnolia stamp .... eeeeep!!
It's taken me a while to getting around to purchasing one, but my mind was truly made up after I kept seeing the most stunning creations around fb and blogland with these cuties as centre stage! 

It's also my first try at the white embossing technique, which was a whole lot of fun!

So, my little one today is called Devine Tilda and you can find her HERE.


I bought a little wooden hanging heart from the range and thought she'd sit perfectly on here!
I used DP's from Maja Design and edged the heart with twine edging.  Behind little Tilda is half of a die-cut heart and more twine edging, which I fiddled about with to mat underneath her. I embossed the beautiful metal butterfly with frantage.  
Tilda is coloured up with my fave medium at the moment .... DI's.  Love them!

A little close up of this adorable girl ...


I ended up having to decoupage her skirt, as my first attempt on my original image wasn't to my liking ..... where there's a will, there's a way right? LOL

Here's a little side view of my little creation:


I hope you like my little version and I hope I've done her justice!

I would like to enter my creation into the following:

613 Avenue Create - #97 Anything Goes with Optional Twist
A Crafty Mess - #1 Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies - November - Not A Square
Creative Fingers Challenge - #56 Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - #126 Cool Colours
Scribble & Scrap - #31 Anything Goes
Tilda's Town Challenge - #129 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by today!
Big hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and all the sweet details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Tracey! Very detailed and I love the white lines!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sweetie. Absolutely love Tilda, though haven't had time to use her for ages. Need to get that sorted as I'm missing her. You've done a brilliant job...so beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is beautiful Tracey. Love your colouring and the white lines look gorgeous. Love it.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love Tilda too! I love what you have done to her. Thanks for joining us at 'Creative Fingers Challenge Blog', & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful wall hanging Tracey. I love all the details and the beautifully coloured Tilda. Decoupaging the skirt was a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hanging heart is so lovely! I'm just intrigued by your gorgeous rolled roses. What a pretty project! Thanks for propping it against our front door at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely project and colours thanks for joining us Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coloring. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely details. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous coloring, and so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowie, fabulous job at the no-lines colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Scribble & Scrap Store

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous this is just delightful a lovely project love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the white lines and gorgeous coloring. So many lovely details. Thanks for the inspiration, Tracey ! hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. So love your cards.. just became your newest follower.. Beautiful coloring! xxx Ann Marie (My Eclectic Spirit)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a beautiful and stunning make, love the shape heaps x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx